Copyright Infringement Complaints: "Interim Designation of Agent to Receive Notifications of Claimed Infringement"
Making Everlasting Memories, L.L.C. ("MeM") makes every reasonable effort to comply with intellectual property laws. User’s of MeM.com should do the same.
MeM may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate and/or disable the accounts of users who may be infringing the copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights of others. Additionally, MeM may, in appropriate circumstances, take down and/or block access to material on its website or hosted on its systems that may be infringing the copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been reproduced or used in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures outlined below.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent of MeM:
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed, or, if you are claiming that multiple copyrighted works on the site have been infringed, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material (sufficient to enable us to locate it) that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) that you want us to remove or disable access to;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your notice is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
MeM will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2). Inquiries that do not follow this procedure will not receive a response.